Revolution Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Revolution Clan!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW TO MAKE HIGH QUALITY TM VIDEO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joker

joker

HOW TO MAKE HIGH QUALITY TM VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO MAKE HIGH QUALITY TM VIDEO   HOW TO MAKE HIGH QUALITY TM VIDEO EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 am

hey
i wanted to make a short tutorial to show you how to make a high quality- video.

Exclamation BEFORE YOU SHOOT A VIDEO: Start the TM Launcher, click "Configure" and then "Advanced".Here you can change the Shadow, Shader and texturequality. Set these options on high to get a better video quality. Even if these high settings make your game lag, you can set them back to the old settings after you shoot the video.

1.When you are in the main menu of TM, go to Editors and then to Edit a Replay.
Choose a replay which you want to use in your video.

2. Click on the replay and then on the "Launch" button. Then click on "Shoot Video".
You can also press the "edit" button and add effects or other things in the media tracker. If you do it like that, you can press the "AVI" a button in the Mediatracker.
After you choosed one of these options, continue like this:

3.After that you can choose the video settings. Here are some tips for the resolution:
-512x384 & 640x480 : normal quality
-1280x720 : YouTube 720p quality
-1680x1050 & 1920x1200 : YouTube 1080p quality

I choose 1680x1050. Higher resolutions will make the video file bigger.

For fps i choose 30. That´s enough for YouTube.

If you click on "Video HQ" you can choose Antialias (AA). AA will make the video better, so i choose AA 9x.
After that you can decide if you want Motion Blur in your video or not. I decided to use it, because it´s a nice effect.Then press "Ok"

4.After you choose the video settings, TM will go into window mode, if not, press alt+ Enter.
next to the TM window will appear another small window. Here you can choose the video codec.
For HQ videos I choose the Xvid MPEG-4 Codec. If you dont have this codec, you can download it :http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

5.Click on Ok. TM will start with shooting the video. Don´t close the TM window untill the video is finished.

6. You can find the video in the Documents/Trackmania folder.
Now you can edit it with programs like sony vegas or windows movie maker, or directly upload it to YouTube.
If the video is too big (a normal video shouldn´t be bigger than 300mb), you can
convert them with programms like VirtualDub(freeware) or DivX Converter.

I hope this helps you to make some high quality TM videos Very Happy
Back to top Go down

HOW TO MAKE HIGH QUALITY TM VIDEO
Page 1 of 1